high quality 145g and 160g plaster netting
- Nov 30, 2018-
Product Description of Fiberglass Mesh
Colors: white (standard), blue, green, or other colors.
(1) Coating glue: our coating glue is produced by Germany BASF which can keep more then 70% after 28 days NaOH test.
(2) Our fiberglass yarn is supplied by Jushi Group which is the largest producer of fiber glass yarn in the world like Salint Gobain, it is more 20% strong strength and beauty surface than normal fiberglass yarn.
(3) Certificates to guarantee quality.
Mesh size: 5*5mm, 4*5mm, 4*4mm;
Weight/m2: 75g/m2, 90g/m2, 125g/m2, 145g/m2, 160g/m2
Length/roll: 50m, 100m, or 200m;
fiberglass mesh for reinforcing cement
Fiberglass mesh is woven of alkali-free or mild alkali fiberglass, then coated by the anti-alkali and reinforcing agent and treated by high temperature heat finishing. The most common place to find fiberglass mesh is intapeproducts.
1.Good chemical stability: Alkali-resistant, acid-resistant, waterproof, cement erosion-resistant, and other chemical corrosion resistant, and strong bonding with resin, soluble in styrene.
2. High strength, high modulus, light weight.
3. Good dimensional stability, stiffness, smooth, not easy to shrinkage deformation, good positioning.
4. Good impact resistance. (Due to the high intensity and toughness
5. Anti mildew and insect.
6. Fire protection, thermal insulation, sound insulation, insulation
1. Reinforced wall materials
2. Reinforced cement products
3. Used for Granite, mosaic, marble back mesh etc.
4. Waterproofing membrane cloth, asphalt roofing
5. Framework material for reinforced plastics, rubber products
6 .Fire board
7. Grinding wheel base fabric.
8. Road surface with geogrid
9. Construction caulking tape etc.