self adhesive fiberglass mesh
Mass: 65gr or 70gr/sq.meter
Color: white, yellow, blue etc.
How to use:
1. The wall must be clean.
2. Place the tape in the middle of the joint and firmly press it on the joint.
3. Apply a thick layer of composite tape to the tape and the web to ensure that the joint gap is completely filled. When the joint is completely filled, wipe off any excess compound with a drywall knife and leave enough material to cover the tape.
4. Let the water dry completely, then let the sand dry a little.
5. Apply a thin enough finishing coating to make the wall smooth.
6. The gusset is cut without a tapered edge. Therefore, special care must be taken to ensure proper complex penetration of all joints. This may result in a slight accumulation of compounds which will require an increased amount of edge feathering.